Images

Lynne Jacquard Strapless Dress
Lynne Jacquard Strapless Dress Lynne Jacquard Strapless Dress Lynne Jacquard Strapless Dress

Lynne Jacquard Strapless Dress

Details

Style #XHQ62O22-1O6
$298.00 $149.00
Final sale - no exchange or return
*Items marked final sale are not returnable for refund or credit. Factory store items are considered Final Sale and not returnable for refund or credit.

Promotions

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Variations

Final sale - no exchange or return
Print

Flaunt your flirtatious side in a skin-baring, strapless design crafted from luxe jacquard that hugs your curves in all the right places before fanning out to a seductive mermaid hemline.

  • Center back zipper and hook-and-eye closures
  • Fabric Self: 65% rayon, 35% nylon; Contrast 1: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - vines and leaves; Contrast 2 - 3: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - petals
  • Machine wash
  • Imported
  • Size small measures approximately 34.5” from neckband to hem
  • Mid-weight, stretch fabric
  • Elasticized neckline
  • At-the-knee hemline
  • Formfitting
  • Model is approximately 5'9” (175cm) and wearing an XS
 Features 

Flaunt your flirtatious side in a skin-baring, strapless design crafted from luxe jacquard that hugs your curves in all the right places before fanning out to a seductive mermaid hemline.

  • Center back zipper and hook-and-eye closures
  • Fabric Self: 65% rayon, 35% nylon; Contrast 1: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - vines and leaves; Contrast 2 - 3: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - petals
  • Machine wash
  • Imported

 Size & Fit 

  • Size small measures approximately 34.5” from neckband to hem
  • Mid-weight, stretch fabric
  • Elasticized neckline
  • At-the-knee hemline
  • Formfitting
  • Model is approximately 5'9” (175cm) and wearing an XS

Reviews